Sunday, September 16, 2007

Aruba, jamaica ooo I wanna take you to Bermuda Bahama come on pretty mama

Two days to go kids until I reach the exotic lands of Bosnia and then on to sailing round Croatia. Me? Excited? Just a little! Can't wait. Am in desperate need of adventure and I think this will be just what I need. Peter tried to surprise me and come to Bosnia but tickets were too expensive at such short notice and he just couldn't do it. Bummer. But I still plan on having a rollicking good time with Paul (one of my gay harem) sunning it up on deck and jumping off the side for a dip whenever the desire strikes me. I normally am quite vigilant about staying out of the sun (I don't look this flawlessy gorgeous easily) but being stuck in grey old London has made me long for days of feeling the sun on my back and sand between my toes. I never thought I would miss beaches this much.


So readers I'm signing off for now but will be back bigger and better and just generally more fabulous in a couple of weeks. Be good

1 comment:

Evol Kween said...

But what shall we do without you!? My mum was born in Dubrovnik - go there! Have fun!