Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My other love

Everyone this is ColbyHe lives in my sharehouse and I'm in love with him. Sadly hes moving to Austin, Texas in a month and I'm afraid I'm not dealing well with his impending departure. Colby has been my surrogate love for the last year and now hes leaving me for a more chilled out life on a ranch to make music, chase rabbits and turn from city living hipster dog into a Ralph Lauren ranch loving free spirit. Colby's mommy (and because shes American, I have to spell it that way) asked if I could come and be his au pair. If the job offered sponsorship, I would take it in a heartbeat.

2 comments:

Tom said...

Colby: you rock

Anonymous said...

I am in the US (but am also a Brit) and would LOVE to be Colby's Au Pair in a heartbeat! I LOVE FRENCHIES!!!!!

Seriously - can one get sponsored for that, or will I have to marry someone (Erghhhh!) LOL :)

I gotta leave next month 'cos my visa runs out. Hoping to find some creative work or work with animals back in the UK...