Thursday, December 13, 2007

Only in London

I've been quite busy this week with work and what not (although I do have today off and plan on going to the Design Museum to see and exhibition AND do my xmas shopping in the gift shop. I adore everything in that place. Sigh!) and was flicking through one of the weekly entertainment guides to see if there was a gig I could catch tonight. In this week alone, here is a round up of whats on...
  1. Mum - at the Scala!
  2. The Damned
  3. Thin Lizzy (!!!)
  4. Led Zeppelin
  5. Billy Childish (but he has a residency at the Dirty Water club so its no biggie that he's playing)
  6. M.I.A - I seem to lose all control at her gigs and dance around in an epileptic fit
  7. Chrome Hoof

and this is all just in this week! Sometimes I forget how lucky I am to be here. I can't even begin to imagine what NY will be like....

No comments: