Monday, July 02, 2007

the Aussie invasion

Recently I have made a few discoveries of Australian products available right here in London, making my exsistence all the more enjoyable. As well as the overpriced Aussie supplies store near Covent Garden, Sainsbury's now stock both Vegemite AND Tim Tams, Selfridges are about to start stocking Aesop skincare products and the best discovery I've made so far is that we are now able to get Coopers beers in selected supermarkets! Hurrah! Now excuse me while I go drink my weight in delicious beer....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmm, Coopers.

Aesop is also available at Liberty. And, they're about to open a store in Mayfair or Knightsbridge (or somewhere like that).

Anonymous said...

Great photo!

Evol Kween said...

Call me unpatriotic but I don't really dig homegrown beer. Faced with the choice, I'd choose Asahi or Heineken.

euro trash said...

Asahi yes but Heineken??? Dude that beer is gross. I've been getting into some of the fruity beers we have a work. You have to try a super chilled Fruli (a strwberry lager)on a warm (because we don't seem to get hot here)day