Wednesday, February 20, 2008

blink and you'll miss it

Yo from New York!!!!!

So I've finally arrived after much trial and tribulation and am loving it. Best decision of my life moving here. I am having the best time, seeing the sights and being all NY fabulous. Part of my job I found out yesterday is to go to all these fabulous parties I get invited to and network. My first is tomorrow night at the Guggenheim. Its not the event I have to co-host (thats at the end of March) but its an opening of this crazy Asian explosion artist. Lots of free champers and good food apparently, and it wll be a good chance for me to introduce myself. The missus is even tagging along. He's buying some new clothes today to wear to it, bless him.

I know this is painfully short for a first NY blog, and I really do promise to write more after Peter goes (only 4 more sleeps now) but I must get back to work. Hope this finds you all well my lovlies xxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So exciting! I got your text message today... so cool that you have a NYC number! Enjoy the party. Take lots of photos.

Evol Kween said...

Yay! Have fun! Photos, darling, photos!