Friday, February 09, 2007

what do fat house monsters, absurd bling and snow all have in common?

Alas no, its not a write up of Kate Moss' latest birthday celebrations, its my latest blog. So it snowed here yesterday. A proper snow that London hasn't had in years. I was so excited I ran outside in my Pj's to frollick and take snap shots like this

I then realised that I need to get a wriggle on with this exhibition that I'm submitting work to. I'm having the slight problem though of writing my 'Artist Rationale' Everything I write sounds so wanky and although I'm sure that almost everyones will, I was hoping to not go down that path. Plus I still haven't actually decided what piece I'm sending...


To take my mind off it all, a cat friend of mine, Chicken aka Maggie Smith aka Her Royal Highness Princess Chickalot, has recently set up a myspace. Check it out here. Its a hoot
Meow xxx

No comments: