Saturday, December 16, 2006

Quick, call the style brigade!


So here I am, my first full day in gay Paree. I palmed off a small French town to come here a few days early. I just couldn't wait. Its Paris, you know? I got all frocked up (as frocked up as you can from a backpack of the same clothes you have been wearing for the last 8 months) and then realised that I didn't actually know where the fabulous people and their haunts were. I then remembered a web site I used to check out before I went anywhere. Superfuture to the rescue. It always had a good listing of uber cool stores, galleries, bars, books and record stores and of course all the fabulous clothes stores that Paris is so famous for. It was a goldmine for my trip to Tokyo (Ingars, you should totally check it out before you go to L.A. Its bound to have a few good things on there)
Jackpot.
I now hold the address of, to name but a few, the Martin Margiela, Helmut Lang, Comme de Garçons and Chanel stores (I'm not particularly a Chanel fan, but, when in Paris...) plus a few cool sounding galleries and bars. No more time to blog. I'm in Gay Paree and I'm letting myself have ONE credit card splurge.
Au revoir mon cheri's!

2 comments:

Evol Kween said...

Cheers Zoidy! I probably won't be in LA long enought to see much besides galleries, but the site has heaps of San Fran stuff and I'm spending a week there...

euro trash said...

No worries toots. I love that after all these years, you still call me Zoidy!