Friday, December 08, 2006

wah


So I've made one more stop before I make it back to Barça (and then move on again to France) I've stopped in Granada in the South of Spain especially go to Alhambra. A stunning Moorish Castle that I have always meant to come to and have had numerous people tell me to. I walked all the way to the top of the castle to find that you have to PRE BOOK friggin' entry tickets.... and of course they are booked out til Monday..... and of course I have my flight back home tomorrow. DANG NABBIT! I'm so cranky that I made a trip here especially for this and I can't even go. Grrrr. I'm supposed to be in a good mood. Its a 5 day public holiday here (well, technically 3 but then if you add the weekend, its 5) and I was really looking forward to wrapping up the Spain/Morocco travels with this.

Okay no point in being all grouchy. If I just watch that Indian parody of 'Dance with Me' one more time, I'm sure I'll be fine. Man, that clip cracks me up!

1 comment:

Evol Kween said...

If you're fobby and you know it and you really wanna show it.....