Saturday, June 02, 2007

and just where the fuck have you been?

So as I prepared to watch the Desperate Houswives finale I thought I'd watch the first installment of UK Big Brother to see who it would be that everyone would be talking about. It was an all female lineup to which they will be staggering the release of the males (for the slaughter by that stage) You had your usual celeb hangers on, your posh spice look alike, a couple of 60 year olds (one of which was this complete chav, thats bogan to all you Aussies, who lives near me in East London! I've seen her forraging around the charity bins near the buddhist centre) a pair of hyperactive barbie twins and a feral. All of whom I'm sure I'll bitch post about at a later date but the one that really got my goat was the resident "rock" (and I really do use that term loosely) chic who, when describing her favorite music genre said that she liked this new style of music taking over the UK at the moment called "Indie Music" I'm sorry, What???? New style of music? What the fuck have you been doing the last 15 years of your life you idiot?

1 comment:

Evol Kween said...

Those classic moments are the reason Andrew and I such dedicated Big Brother fans. Everyone who denies the absolute hilarity of this show, has deep seeded insecurities about their own intelligence.