Saturday, June 02, 2007

I'm in shambles, baby

I was recently discussing with SoYoungSoPretty how there has been a lack of celebrity spottings in my London existence. I thought that I would be spotting them left, right and centre (I once spent a week stalking Borough Market because Jude Law had been spotted there) but I really hadn't come across anyone worth blogging about..... until Thursday.
Thursdays at Spitalfields market is antique day, which I aways go to. I have a newly acquired obsession with taxidermy and this week I wanted to take some snaps of the amazing taxidermy stalls there (which will be a later post all about East London) I was browsing at my favorite when I saw the most stunning toad skin purse (with its head as the clasp. It was amazing) I picked it up and continued to walk around. I put it down for a mere second to take some snaps of a taxidermy display and Pete, effing, Dogherty came up behind me and picked it up. That bastard took my friggin purse and when I said to him that I was going to purchase it, he just gave me the biggest shrug his drug laden body could give and mumbled that I had put it down. The bastard then had the cheek to pick up one of the taxidermy peacocks I was admiring, tucked it under his arm, and took that as well! As if I didn't hate him enough!


1 comment:

Evol Kween said...

A what what?! You should have kicked his yellow, pimply, junkie ass to the moon.