Saturday, March 31, 2007

the bestest present ever


So I did it. I finally booked my ticket to Iceland. I'm going for a week (in a week) and I can't wait but you know what sealed the deal? Bjork is playing her first gig in six years in Reykjavik on Monday week and I'm going to be there. I'm. Going. To. See. Bjork. I'm so excited I think I wet my pants a little when I booked the tickets. This time next week I'll be cozying up to some Icelandic cutie waiting for one of my all time top five female idols to blow me away.

2 comments:

Evol Kween said...

D'oh! First Jon, and now you?!!? Traitors! Seeing Bjork without me!

AND you're going to freaking Iceland for it?! Rub some salt in the wound why don't ya. Pft!

euro trash said...

tee hee. I'll make sure I molest her or something on your behalf