Friday, March 16, 2007

please welcome to the stage 'insert name here'

So I have been talking to the band back home (i.e Sarah) and there may be a 'Changeling' reunion. Sarah is thinking about coming over and joining me and we have decided that our band name needs revamping. Apparently there has been lots of disbandings and regroupings since I have been gone. The Young Professionals are no more, however out of those ashes Spider Vomit has risen as well as The Beaches. Mum Smokes, as I've previously mentioned are together once more and are touring here in a month (coincidentally with Ian and 'Hate Rock Trio' whom I'm not the biggest fan of. Mostly because they have a similar sound to us and they got to move to Berlin first, dang nabbit)
We have decided we need a name that packs more of a punch, something people will remember. Here is a list of my top 5 new band names.

1. Kill Your Boyfriend (this is a fav of Sarah's although I think it makes us sound a little riot grrrl)
2. Well He's a Dickhead (one of mine. I think we may have some man issues that we need to deal with)
3.Psychatric Explorations of the Feutus with Needles (in honour of the Flaming Lips)
4. Machetti Killed the Radio Star
5. Something More Violent (I think this is my fav. It gets straight to the point!)

1 comment:

Evol Kween said...

I'm down with Something More Violent. It makes me think of you throwing tantrums.